Monday, July 6, 2009

Extent official trailer

I have to say, I've got a bit of the flu the last few days, and it's awfully uncomfortable. It's not like the flu, flu, but more of a stomach bug (entomona ventrii? ). Luckily, no nausea, no sniffles, no aches and pains, just a vile knot in my stomach once in a while - followed by some digestive suggestion that I'm not operating at 100 %.

But that aside, it's a bright new day at The Lance where I've been editing and piecing together the latest version. I'm done in record time today - well before noon - which means as I wait for my production manager to arrive to make the final insertions, I'll be killing time. Normally when I'm done early, he arrives late, and basically, there's no advantage to being done early, which is a pain in the ass. But hopefully today, as a compensation for having this stomach flu, he'll be on time and we can all get on with enjoying our day. Right? Well, we'll have to see about that.

More exciting than all of that is a new trailer for The Extent. This is not the 1:30 version, but rather an abbreviated :30 version that was released this morning.



So check that out! In a month we'll be releasing the first full season a few episodes at a time. I hope you'll like it. You'll have to see if you're able to tell which episodes/scenes I wrote or not.

No comments: