Saturday, July 25, 2009

Pretty exciting scoop coming up soon

My fellow executive producer on The Extent and I were brainstorming some ideas on how to further promote our show while we've been developing it. One idea was to find someone to do the voice over teasers for "next time on The Extent." We came up with a pretty good list of people that we think would be a great fit for the role.

And we're very close to bringing a big name on to the show, and I'm really excited about it. Like, it's pretty cool - I think everyone will be impressed! I won't jinx it by name dropping before anything is agreed upon, but there's an exciting announcement in the works! Stay tuned!

Extent video now has 1,902 views - and no Comic Con 2009 info posted on YouTube yet. But rest assured, I'm glued to the screen waiting for an update.

No comments: