Tuesday, September 1, 2009

New In Business article ft. McCutcheon


Well, my only dinosaur article I'll ever get to write for In Business magazine never was posted on the Internet, so you won't get to see my work with 'Paleo Joe,' and it'll be a while if I find out they used one of my photos for the article or not. It sure was fun to do an article on something I was so passionate about - and to talk with a bonafide paleontologist, as well. That was cool.

If I ever find a copy of that piece, I'll post it up - but until then ... The most likely place it will wind up is on Paleo Joe's website, where he may scan it and post it. If it does wind up there - I'll link it here.

Here's the new article from September featuring my good pal Adam McCutcheon, who became my star witness when I couldn't get anyone to talk to me about the home energy audits. I hope you like it:

The Government's Nudge Fuels Energy Efficiency
Natural Resources Canada says, if you put your chips down, they’ll chip in.

They’ve stirred up interest in energy efficiency and home renovations by dedicating up to $5,000 in rebates for homeowners, and Ontario has matched that offer, raising those benefits up to a possible $10,000 in rebates.

But, before you jump at your chance to claim your rebates, make sure this program is right for you. While presenting an excellent value to homeowners, it still requires a significant financial commitment.
Read the rest of the article here (again, be warned, this will lead you to download a .pdf).

No comments: