Friday, July 23, 2010

Long weekend: Step One

Sleep in: (check)
Discover recipe for bacon: (check)
Eat a bagel and cream cheese: (check)
Tell everyone about it: (check)


Nice.

The script for my graphic novel has been coming along nicely, which you can follow along with here. I'm past the half-way mark in the writing, which is good. I'm excited to get the last of the second act, and the third act finished. It should be really cool.

Along those lines, I've been looking into graphic novels as a medium, and you find all kinds of interesting stuff on them. For example, did you know that you can get a graphic novel about the Anne Frank story? Now you know.

Hope you have a great weekend.

1 comment:

legs said...

Here is my exciting morning.

Sleep in: (Nope. 6am)
Eat a bagel & cream cheese:(check)
Head to work: (check)
Drink Coffee: (check)
Work just enough: (check)
Drink Coffee: (check)
Read Ryan's Blog: (check)
Discover recipe for bacon: (check)
Pointlessly respond to Blog: (check)