Monday, August 16, 2010

Lazy day off

The deck went off without little of a hitch over the weekend, which was very nice. While I wound up working a double shift on Sunday, the final balusters were put in place and it looks very good now, so we can be grateful and appreciative of the in-laws to come in and help with that.

Today I start my 'week end' with two days off. I played the guitar a little, did some reading, drafted a letter of discontent for The Brick (which I'll post once I get final approval from my wife) and re-read some old blog posts (I've been going through the blog from the beginning till now - it's been nice).

Might go golfing this afternoon/evening with my pal DOS 3.9, too.

You may also notice a new link at the top of the blog that links to all of my sketches from the beginning of the blog. Check it out, if you're interested.

No comments: