Friday, October 22, 2010

Back to Ottawa

My wife and I are heading out to Ottawa to hang out for the weekend - it should be nice. I had ambitions of being "The Exorcist" for Hallowe'en, but I don't think I'll be able to get the cool hat and doctor's bag necessary to pull it off, which is too bad. Because I was going to sprinkle water on people, and tell them that the "Power of Christ" compels them.

In any case, I have a new idea that will "couple" with my wife's extant costume. So we can be the type of couple who dresses up together for Hallowe'en. I think my costume is going to be kinda ... bland, but it definitely fits with the theme.

Hopefully over the weekend in North-Eastern Ontario we can do some shopping, culture consumption and have a refreshing time. We hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments: