Monday, October 25, 2010

Opening Image for Tomb of the Undead


It's taken almost four weeks, but I've completed the Opening Image for my graphic novel, Tomb of the Undead. You can see it here, and I hope you'll do two things: like it, and 2) by virtue of liking it, you'll click on the "Follow" button at the top right of the blog, demonstrating to me that there's more value to me finishing this project because others are interested in it, than simply doing it to amuse myself.

I hope you like it: and if you don't, be sure to leave comments letting me know what you think.

Anyhow, ultimately - I'll update this as I get images completed for it, but I won't post the updates on this master page unless I've finished an entire scene (which is what I've done now). So I hope you like it. Let me know what you think of the characters, what you think of the story, and let there's a special bonus behind-the-scenes contest if you can guess which celebrities I've designed the characters to look like. Hint: my wife has already guessed who is portraying "Lazarus" so ... see what you can come up with.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: