Tuesday, November 30, 2010

If there's anything you wanted to do this November

You'd better get to it today.

I thought this comic was very funny yesterday. I'd like to share it.

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

Also, I received a very polite and courteous note from No Frills asking me to no longer park at their store while I'm at work. It was probably the most courteous and polite way to say they're going to tow my vehicle and they've got a record of my license plate that I've ever heard. So good for them, it's a definitely a frill I didn't expect.

I may have some fun with Lost podcasts from the old days - I found a series of podcasts that talk about the show from back in 2005, and knowing what we know now, it's interesting to see what people were saying back when Dharma was known as "Dharma Corp." and not the "Dharma Initiative." They weren't far off what the story was telling, believe it or not.

It would make an interesting review.

Anyhow - have a good day.

No comments: