Monday, November 1, 2010

Is it that time of year already?

1919 words for Nanowrimo so far: pow!



Uh oh. It's this time of year again ... good grief.

Addition [Mon. @ 10:09] I'm setting up my Nanowrimo account and I'm having trouble with updating my author page - I think there must be too many people using the server. This site and program has become very popular over the years. It's exciting to think there are so many people finding a way to motivate themselves to get their ideas down on paper.

[Mon. @ 10:14] I think the image I'm trying to upload for my novel for the "Book Cover Art" is too big - so maybe I'll leave that blank. Even though I'd love to use the image that I'm using for updates on this blog.

[Mon. @ 10:17] Nice - so here's the link to my profile if you're interested in seeing what I'm writing about. Beware, I'm not revealing too much, as, obviously, I haven't written much and thusly don't really know what's going to happen - but clearly I know where it's going and what is required to happen to make the third chapter of this (trilogy) to pan out. [I use parentheses because I'm not sure I want to stop at only three episodes - but that should definitely be enough to get this done!]

[Mon. @ 11:53] I've managed to hit 1,777 words on my story in the first day - which puts me right on track to writing my 50,000 before the end of the month. The great part is, I've only written some establishing thoughts before entering into the story-telling, meaning I've still got lots of story to tell, and I've got thousands of words to go to tell it. Very nice.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to work on Tomb of the Undead artwork for a little while now.

No comments: