Wednesday, March 23, 2011

working from home ...

... because we're meeting our new family doctor today. So that's kind of nice.

It saves me a few hours commuting for the day - which I might be able to enjoy again on Friday when the on site reporting assignment I was mentioning, actually happens. The client would like my company to cover an event in Uxbridge for the news program, so instead of driving to Peterborough that morning, I'll be heading to Uxbridge, which is much closer. Plus, getting all my interviews done at once after a neat presentation is pretty streamlined, as well, which is good.

It should be a great event, a speaking tour that I've covered over the last few months a few times, getting reactions to it, so to actually see the presentation itself after all this time will be fantastic. I'm looking forward to making the most of it.

No comments: