Thursday, April 28, 2011

auto-post | 7 out of 8 an't bad!

I've found a feature on the blog here where you can post a blog, but schedule it to be posted automatically at a later day.

I have absolutely no idea if this is going to work - but I figure, let's give it a try. Who knows what possibilities it could unleash (my guess is not many).

anyhow - now that the first round of the playoffs have ended, here were my picks and my results:

Eastern Conference:
Washington (1) vs. New York (8). WIN - I picked it, and blamed Gaborik before the series started.

Philadelphia (2) vs. Buffalo (7). WIN - figures that no stars on Buffalo would hurt them.

Boston (3) vs. Montreal (6). WIN - frankly, I was rooting for the Habs, but my best guess was that the Bruins were going to win anyhow.

Pittsburgh (4) vs. Tampa Bay (5). WIN - I totally preferred the Lighting to beat the Pens. See y'a later, bitches.

Western Conference:
Vancouver (1) vs. Chicago (8). WIN - it didn't go as i suspected, but BAM - it worked out anyhow.

San Jose (2) vs. Los Angeles (7). WIN - even though I didn't really know who to pick in this one.

Detroit (3) vs. Phoenix (6). w..i..n... I'm not happy nor proud of picking it, but ... Detroit was unlikely to lose, and apparently they weren't going to lose any games

Anaheim (4) vs. Nashville (5). Proof that you can't win 'em all. Nashville wins despite all the odds. Granted, I'm excited for Nashville, what with winning their first playoff round in ages.

No comments: