Saturday, July 16, 2011

Maddox's new book

I wasn't really aware that Maddox was publishing a new book, but it would appear that he's completed the manuscript, and it's going to be big.

As the first time I heard the concept for the Alphabet of Manliness, I'm not entirely sure if it's going to be any good - but after reading the Alphabet of Manliness, and laughing all the way through it, of course I'll be open to the subject.

Looking forward to November 2011 for: I Am Better Than Your Kids.



Maddox told me:
This is a stack of some of the artwork, drafts, and versions that went into making this book. It's so awesome it makes my balls ache. I graded about 600 pieces of artwork, journal entries, worksheets, shitty poetry (though that's redundant), math, failed science and even a few pictures of kids. I could literally crush a child with this book. Also, for the first time in the history of Earth, I've included my own drawings to be graded. Now you can judge me judging myself. Spoiler: it will give your mind a boner.

No comments: