Sunday, August 21, 2011

Tomb of the Undead update


I've finally wrapped up the next scene for the Tomb of the Undead.

Dr. Casey Miller, Dr. Howard Bolam and Evelyn escape from an unknown assailant in Escape from M____.
I'm still not comfortable drawing vehicles - but I sure had lots of practice in the last few scenes. This scene in particular was supposed to be a big chase in the streets of Marseilles, but frankly, I'm not sure anyone wants to wait as long as it'd take to draw five pages of a chase scene - so I kept it brief.

Also, when I wrote this scene, I titled it the name of the bad guy - but I didn't really realize that we wouldn't know what his name was yet until I was already drawing the thing. I assure you, his name comes up shortly, and it might be familiar if you've been following along for very long.

If anyone is a part of the Facebook group for Tomb of the Undead, I'm sorry if my updates over the weekend jammed your news feed. I started a few photo albums and put links in their descriptions, which wound up probably leading to about 30 updates in your news feed. My apologies for the inconvenience and annoyance :S

Hope you like the latest scene.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: