- Stories about turducken are old hat. This year's hip new entree is chimpsharktypus.
- Be careful not to type "I BURIED PAUL" when you mean "cranberry sauce."
- Our book, WRITE MORE GOOD, is the perfect gift for anyone you don't want to spend more than $15 on.
@LeafsBB20 IS RIGHT ABOUT IRISH PEOPLE HOLDIN A GRUDGE, WHY DA YA THINK HARDY ASTROM STAYS FAR OVER THERE IN EUROPE AWAY FROM MY FISTS
- YKNOW IF THIS NEW DALLAS OWNER WANTS TA SELL TICKETS HE SHOULD TRADE FOR BOBBY RYAN AND TELL EVERYONE HIS DAD IS NOLAN RYAN FROM BASEBALL
@simba075: is it wierd I follow you and didn't watch ANY of your shows?” No. Jesus had loads of followers and didn't even have a show!
- just saw an ad on NHL network that featured alex ovechkin scoring a goal. how old is that footage?
StephenAtHome Stephen Colbert
- An elderly man has returned cash he stole from Sears in the 40s. It was Sears' most profitable day since the 40s.
- I HOPE JAY THE INTERN COMES BACK SOON TO SHOW ME WHERE THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON IS.
- Apple is reportedly working on an improved version of auto-correct. Wow, that is a really grape irving!