- They're also pronounced "papaw" or "pawpaw" JUST like fathers;
- It is native to the tropics of the Americas, perhaps from southern Mexico JUST like some American fathers!;
- The lower trunk (of the tree) is conspicuously scarred where leaves and fruit were borne JUST like ... well, Mothers, ... but fathers are forever INconspicuously scarred from kids, too.
- The fruit is ripe when it feels soft JUST like fathers, who get softer as they "ripen."
- Pests kill papayas, JUST like pestering makes fathers want to kill.
The most fitting fruit for fathers' day. Happy Fathers' Day Dad!
(ah man, he never reads this blog anyhow)
UpVote on Reddit, Follow on Twitter and Like on Facebook!